It is important that your child wears the recommended styles and colours so that they feel part of the community. Items that bear the school logo and can be purchased through:
Children not wearing the correct school uniform will receive a reminder letter to take home. All items are to be clearly name labelled.
PE kits must be worn on PE days and when your child is attending a sports' events or an after school club. These must plain navy tracksuits with a school logo. The top can be the school sweatshirt.
Parents of pupils not adhering to the school uniform and PE kit requirements will receive a reminder.
Our policy for children’s school uniform is based on the belief that a school uniform:
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school
- Engenders a feeling of community and belonging
- Is smart and practical
- Identifies the children with the school
- Is not distracting in class (as fashion clothing might be)
Our colours are navy blue and white and the uniform is as follows:
- Navy fleece (reversible shower-proof fleece is also available) with the school logo / plain navy fleece
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo (not knitted cardigans, jumpers, tank tops etc) / plain navy sweatshirt or cardigan
- White polo shirt with the school logo (not shirts) / plain white polo shirt
- Grey (not charcoal grey or black) trousers or skirts or culottes (not fitted shorts or tight fitted fashion trousers for girls)
- Black shoes (no trainers, high heels or sling backs)
- Light Blue and white striped or checked dress
- Navy sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo / plain navy cardigan
- Grey shorts (not charcoal grey or black) or skirts or culottes (not fitted fashion shorts for girls)
- Black shoes or sandals (no trainers, high heels, sling-backs or ‘jellies’)
PE Kit ~ To be kept in school
- White t-shirt with the school logo / plain white t-shirt
- Navy blue shadow stripe shorts
- Black plimsolls for indoor use and on the playground
- Trainers for outside PE
- PE bag with the school logo
- Navy Tracksuit (unbranded) for cold weather
Swimming Kit. (Foundation Stage start in Summer Term)
- A sensible swimming costume, swimsuit for girls and fitted trunks for boys (no bikinis/tankinis/shorts)
- A swimming cap (compulsory) available for purchase from the school office (not material caps)
- A large towel
- Swimming bag
Book bag with the school logo – All Year
- Navy blue knitted hat with the school logo
Children should not wear jewellery for school. This expectation includes children not being allowed to wear charity bands or decorated head bands. However if your child has pierced ears small studs only may be worn. The studs must be removed for PE and swimming. Those children not complying will not be permitted to participate in the activity. This practice is in keeping with LA guidelines. If you are planning for your child to have his/her ears pierced arrange to do so at the beginning of the Summer break. The studs can then be removed for PE or swimming when the new term starts in the Autumn. This will avoid your child missing six weeks of PE or swimming whilst the studs cannot be removed.
Children from Year 2 to Year 6 may wear small, non expensive watches only.